CapsaSusun is an extremely popular poker game in Asian countries and most of the enthusiasts are youths. If you are good at card games, you should definitely try out CapsaSusun. The rules are very easy and once you understand the dynamics of the game, you are going to win plenty of game. Just like any other poker game, CapsaSusun has special hands that will help you get more points. QQPokerDomino is the best place online to play CapsaSusun. Visit the site to download CapsaSusunand play it on the go.
Special Hands –
As you might know that CapsaSusun is played with 5-5-3 formation. The first 5 cards are called the back hand followed by middle hand and front hand. The back hand has to be strong than middle one and the middle hand has to be strong than the front hand. QQPokerDomino is a trusted online platform to play CapsaSusun and you should visit the site to download Capsa Susun.
- If the front hand gets three of a kind cards, the point count is 6.
- If the middle hand is full house, then the point count is 4.
- If the back hand is four of a kind, it is counted as 8.
- If the middle hand is four of a kind, it is counted as 16.
- If the back hand is a royal flush, the point count is 12 while if it is the same for the middle hand, the count is 24 points.
- For back hand straight flush, the point count is 10 while for the middle hand, the count is 20 points.
If a person has a complete straight card from A to K irrespective of the suit, he is entitled to win 78 points only if another player has the same. Similarly, for three flushes comprising of back and middle hands are flushes and the front hand is three-card flush, if two players have the same, the one with better back hand wins and gets 18 points.
Similarly, if there are three straights meaning the back hand and the middle hand are five card straights and the front hand is three card straight and if two players have the same set up, then the one having the better back hand will win. In case the back hands are same for both, then the middle hand will be compared and if that too cannot decide, then we have to go for front hand. Whoever wins, gets 18 points.